The Healthy Heads App provides support on hand for people in the road transport, warehousing and logistics sector. Designed to improve everyday access to mental health and physical wellbeing resources and information.
Through focus groups and user testing, with representatives from across the sector, Healthy Heads found a demand for easy-to-access, relevant information, particularly relating to starting a conversation and improving diet and physical wellbeing. The app has a strong linkage to our recently launched National Mental Health and Wellbeing Roadmap, reinforcing the steps that can be taken to address some of the key industry mental health risk factors.
The Healthy Heads App includes features such as:
- Wellbeing check-in – providing a snapshot of your wellbeing
- Fitness content – including stretching exercises and resistance band exercises
- Access to resources to create greater resilience
- Tools to help better manage day-to-day life
- A breathing tool
- Links to a crisis support
The Healthy Heads App includes simple stretching exercises for truck drivers and warehouse teams. Regular stretching can help reduce back pain and fatigue, prevent injury, improve posture and will help keep you feeling fit and healthy.