Lifeline Australia and Healthy Heads in Trucks & Sheds have collaborated to create this industry-specific eLearning course to help workers in the road transport, warehousing and logistics sectors to understand and manage their mental health and wellbeing.
- Three modules are included in the package
- Mental Health & Wellbeing – core module
- Managing Relationships in the Road Transport, Warehousing and Logistics Sector
- Managing Wellbeing in the Road Transport, Warehousing and Logistics Sector
- Overall this is ~110 minutes of eLearning
- Delivered online and can be completed on laptop, tablet or mobile
- Can be completed at the participant’s own pace
- Participants can revisit any parts of the module during and after its completion
Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Road Transport, Warehousing & Logistics Sector is an evidence and practice-informed mental health awareness course that defines and explains current concepts and thinking around staying mentally healthy, and the factors that support wellness. It highlights the importance of managing stress and building resilience, and how to put that into practice, equipping participants with the tools to help manage their mental wellbeing.
Industry-specific components of the course focus on managing close relationships for better mental health when away from home, and developing small daily habits for a healthy lifestyle around the core principles of wellness.
At the end of the eLearning, participants will:
- Understand the importance of social connection and supportive relationships in building wellness
- Draw on strategies and techniques to:
– Maintain close relationships and peer-to-peer connections
– Manage isolation and loneliness whilst being away from home.
- Know how to train their brain to create new habits while on the road, in the shed or wherever they are with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understand how to implement small self-care strategies into their daily schedule
- Know where and when to access additional help.
Price: $60+GST per person
For support with your enrolment please reach out to [email protected]