The Healthy Heads team wants to thank Soult for their generosity in continuing to support us as one of their nominated charities. SOULT, Salt with Soul, was founded four years ago in memory of Founder, Adam Mumford’s brother Jason, who had a nifty idea of opening a shop that just sold hot chips with different flavoured salt. Six months later, tragically, Jason took his own life. Adam started Soult as a way to honour his brother and give back to different Australian charities.
Their range of delicious, flavoured salts are made from ethically sourced and organic ingredients and 100% of their profits go to Mental Health charities. With a variety of flavours and variations, you’ll find the perfect Soult salt for every meal. Below is one of Soult’s recipes:
Prawn and Pineapple Skewers with Lemon Myrtle Soult
- 1kg of green prawns (with tails on)
- 1 ripe pineapple
- Set of 10 skewers
- Olive oil
- Lemon Myrtle Soult
- Cut pineapple into 1cm thick triangles. Lay prawns on paper towel.
- Skewer three prawns separated by two-three pineapple pieces on each skewer (larger the skewer, more prawn and pineapple).
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Lemon Myrtle Soult on both sides.
- Preheat BBQ and cook for 4mins on each side or until prawns are cooked through and pineapple has caramelised. Serve on a bed of rocket.
- Sprinkle a touch more Lemon Myrtle Soult.